Update On My Car Situation...

Hey,

This is for whoever cares, because some people have been asking me about my car situation randomly in some other threads...
I still have my Jetta, but I have not driven it in about a week or two. Whenever I need to get somewhere, I just use the RX300...I am afraid of risking an accident with the Jetta right before I sell it. The Jetta is on a lease so the way it works is, I sell my car to Infiniti for $14,300 and my buy-back value is $17,300. So basically, to get rid of my Jetta, I hand over my Jetta and $3,000 to the Infiniti dealership and it's a clean break from the Jetta. My G35 Coupe arrives this Friday or Saturday...I should be whipping it around by this Saturday. They are going to deliver the G35 Coupe to my house, my father signs all the lease papers and stuff, and then they take my Jetta and my hard-earned $3,000 and they get the hell off my property. As for my speeding ticket, I spoke with my lawyer and he knows the prosecutor at the Englewood Cliffs courts, so he's going to speak with him and work something out. Being my first moving violation ever, and having no accidents on my record, I should be point-free after tomorrow night. Any questions and/or comments are welcome.

Last edited:
Congratulations!
That's awesome...One guy at my apartment drives G35 coupe.
It's really beautiful and well proportionated. Post pics when you get the car..[:D]

MrElussive said:
Hey,

This is for whoever cares, because some people have been
asking me about my car situation randomly in some other threads...
I still have my Jetta, but I have not driven it in about a week or two. Whenever I need to get somewhere, I just use the RX300...I am afraid of risking an accident with the Jetta right before I sell it. The Jetta is on a lease so the way it works is, I sell my car to Infiniti for $14,300 and my buy-back value is $17,300. So basically, to get rid of my Jetta, I hand over my Jetta and $3,000 to the Infiniti dealership and it's a clean break from the Jetta. My G35 Coupe arrives this Friday or Saturday...I should be whipping it around by this Saturday. They are going to deliver the G35 Coupe to my house, my father signs all the lease papers and stuff, and then they take my Jetta and my hard-earned ($3,000) and they get the hell off my property. As for my speeding ticket, I spoke with my lawyer and he knows the prosecutor at the Englewood Cliffs courts, so he's going to speak with him and work something out. Being my first moving violation ever, and having no accidents on my record, I should be point-free after tomorrow night. Any questions and/or comments are welcome.