Speeding Ticket Results...

Hey,

So I got back from court and I am quite pissed. My ticket's points were reduced from 5 to 2 points...I should have gotten 0 points. And the stupid dike of a judge threatened to take my license away if I ever go that fast again...what a dumb whore. Anyways, aside from that, my G35 Coupe comes in tomorrow, but I am not going to take it and I am really upset. The vehicle MSRP is $37,500, the lease terms are 12,000 miles per year, $0 down (aside from inception fees), and 36-months lease...they want $687 per month. My car consultant company is actually backing them up and saying that the price is so high because my father is leasing 5 cars and that makes my father a risk, even though my father has flawless and immaculate credit. So I'm going to make the call tomorrow and offer $580/month on the same terms...if the dealership says no, then I'm not taking the car and they are free to sell it. I waited a whole freaking month for the car and they know I am desparate, but I don't have to put up with an insane lease price...I never put a deposit down so the car is all theres to do what they want with it, heh. Also, I'm going to walk into my local Infiniti dealership and get the better price that I was quoted initially, and send it to the car consultant company to get my f*cking money back (based on their policy). At the end of tomorrow, both the Ramsey Inifniti dealership and my car consultant company will be OWNED.

epj3

MrElussive said:
Hey,

So I got back from court and I am quite pissed. My ticket's points were reduced from 5 to 2 points...I should have gotten 0 points. And the stupid dike of a judge threatened to take my license away if I ever go that fast again...what a dumb whore. Anyways, aside from that, my G35 Coupe comes in tomorrow, but I am not going to take it and I am really upset. The vehicle MSRP is $37,500, the lease terms are 12,000 miles per year, $0 down (aside from inception fees), and 36-months lease...they want $687 per month. My car consultant company is actually backing them up and saying that the price is so high because my father is leasing 5 cars and that makes my father a risk, even though my father has flawless and immaculate credit. So I'm going to make the call tomorrow and offer $580/month on the same terms...if the dealership says no, then I'm not taking the car and they are free to sell it. I waited a whole freaking month for the car and they know I am desparate, but I don't have to put up with an insane lease price...I never put a deposit down so the car is all theres to do what they want with it, heh. Also, I'm going to walk into my local Infiniti dealership and get the better price that I was quoted initially, and send it to the car consultant company to get my f*cking money back (based on their policy). At the end of tomorrow, both the Ramsey Inifniti dealership and my car consultant company will be OWNED.
That sucks, but maybe you can buy something like a Z4?? That would be pretty cool.

BTW did you ever sell this? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2334845166&category=1607 it looks like it would be a great place to build a big house...nice and secluded.

Last edited:

Big Daddy

I think all in all you got off good! Two points out of five, not bad. The judge doing her job by telling you that if you do it again she will yank your license does not make her a dike. Sounds like a vaild threat. You spoke like you had learned a lesson if the previous thread, are you changing your mind? Learn from the mistake, don't make it again and move on. Good luck to ya.

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
Life is a B$TCH from time to time... you just have to ride the wave. You will get the car you want and much more... just take it day to day and do not speed.. or you might loose it all.
[:I]

Eh, I'm just pissed at my Infiniti dealership. I requested a lease quote for this 2004 BMW 330Ci sitting at a local BMW dealership...if the price is very right, I'm going to pick it up in a heartbeat.

MrElussive said:
Hey,

So I got back from court and I am quite pissed. My ticket's points were reduced from 5 to 2 points...I should have gotten 0 points. And the stupid dike of a judge threatened to take my license away if I ever go that fast again...what a dumb whore.
Sheeesh dude - You are DAMN LUCKY to get reduced to only 2 points and you're pissed off??[chair]

And you really deserved the lecture from the judge - 65 in 35 zone![bash]

In PA you would have lost your license ON THE SPOT, had to go to driving school, etc. She cut you a huge break and all you can do is WHINE![scratch]

Most people here are probably guilty of speeding at one time or another (except me![rofl] [rofl] ) and don't want to see others get busted. But if this is your attitude (edited for clarification: "0 points, dumb whore") you DESERVE to get your ticket pulled!!!!

Last edited:
and another one who did not read the first posts. it is not his attitude. geeez....

sorry for the G35 dude. would have been nice. i just wonder, didn´t youget an offer from your dealer? i mean just going and ordering a car out of the blue? and did they change the terms of that offer now that the car is there?

Wadula said:
and another one who did not read the first posts. it is not his attitude. geeez....
Wrong - I read the first thread and even posted in it. His attitude in the original post was that he was guilty but everyone in that zone speeds, and he was polite to the officer, etc He got flamed for speeding by others, not me. I'm not flaming the speeding. What I'm saying is, any way you slice it, he got off lucky and he's pissed, in his own words, not mine. I would be counting my lucky stars.....

two points aint bad at all, but still.....it woulda been a whole lot better with zero. good luck with this g35 shi*t.....i hope you get it all straightened out

epj3

Re: Re: Speeding Ticket Results...

Kirby said:
Sheeesh dude - You are DAMN LUCKY to get reduced to only 2 points and you're pissed off??[chair]

In PA you would have lost your license ON THE SPOT, had to go to driving school, etc. She cut you a huge break and all you can do is WHINE![scratch]
Hehe thats what i told him [;)] PA is more strict about driving than most other states i've been in. But in new jersey you still can not fill gas yourself?!?! Atleast their roads are a LOT better than ours [}:)] damn penndot