Behold the power of a racing girl !

Dnz

I dont see the difference... you used photoshop for the cat? Even i could have done that in MS Paint.. Dont quit your day job heheh

andreyiv said:
There you go. It's late and I don't have photoshop installed so I used what I had, sorry for such a crappy job but it's still kinda funny. I missed with the size too. Originally I wanted to replace someone's head with the cat but with the software I had it would take forever. Hate to ruin the fun but if you look carefully only two guys are looking at the girl, others are looking at the camera. BTW mrferg, I didn't mean to make you feel bad, it's just a joke so don't take it personal, actulla I really like how Petey looks, wish I had a cat or a dog or a bird. lol
Nice work! Just beautiful!

Mrferg might nail you for copyright infringement, though. [hihi]

Dnz said:
I dont see the difference... you used photoshop for the cat? Even i could have done that in MS Paint.. Dont quit your day job heheh
No I didn't use photoshop, thats what I'm saying that it turned out to be bad because I DIDN'T use photoshop. Now where was my photoshop [confused] ? I'll find it later, don't feel like spending an hour looking and after finding it forget why I was loking for it. lol

Wadula said:
hey fran, you post so little. what's up?

and yeah she is. the cat is juyst the best in that picture....i love the cat....[rofl]

School and work now consume my life. I work absolutely every day of the week and my senior year (!) started Monday and those 6 AP courses aren't lightening my load. I still read all the posts but I don't usually have much time to post. [:(]