Austin, Texas Meet! 3-18-05

A meet in Austin, Texas! Finally!! It'll be a General Car Meet, mostly European cars. There will be a BBQ and other foods available, please bring some if you'd like. There will be NO alcohol,drugs, disruptive behavior, racing, revving, or drifting allowed. Other then that, please enjoy...

Place: Tukong Martial Arts parking lot

Address: 9185 Research Blvd., Ste. 200 // Austin, Texas 78758

Map: http://www.masteryi.com/tukongmap.gif

Map 2: http://www.masteryi.com/Map.gif

When: Friday, March 18

Time: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM

What: General Car Meet

Special: BBQ

Sponsored by : Tukong

I'll get you guys tuned in if i get some more information!

Please add to the list with username and car, if you are going to attend the meet.

1. xkrnxnamjahx (2003 BMW M3)

Thank you

Regards,
Eddie

anyone coming?

here's the list

1. Edward (2003 BMW M3)
2. xxxtommiboyxxx (2002 BMW M3)
3. Phi (2002 Lexus IS300)
4. Bao (1996 BMW 328 IS)
5. Afshawnt (2004 325i)
6. Dolemite (1999 M3 Cosmos)
7. Sooprmanx (2002.5 VW Jetta GLI)
8. Chris (2001 BMW 323 CI)
9. Tukong member (2005 330i ZHP)
10. M3GAN (2001 BMW M3)

UGH, i'm in houston for the break!

Let us in if you have one after spring break, I'm a junior at UT Austin right now - 2004 330ci... :)

Sorry I won't be able to make it, sadly! [bigcry]

Btw, due to the 330ci being so low to the ground, I accidentally ran up on the little cement stones that usually indicate parking spots. Except, this one had a nail sticking out of it just enough to cause a 2 or so inch long scratch near the bottom edge of my front bumper...

Needless to say , that was a terrible day!!!!
I'm still mentally disturbed by it...

Anyways, I applied touch up paint to the scratch but the outline of the scratch is still visible and the overable touch up paint is not smooth, kinda makes the scratch still a little noticeable..

I needed some advice, should I close off the scratch with some tape and sand down the touch up paint until its smooth, and reapply some more to make it seem less obvious?

I don't want to go through with a body shop because the scratch itself is not that big, and the car is leased, so I don't see any point in getting a minor thing like this repaired.

Do you guys think I should just sand and smooth? Let me know , thanks!

(P.S. - are there any expert ding remover guys in Austin, last time I went through Momentum BMW in Houston and they charged $85, too much for one ding repair!)